Thursday 13 December 2012

An Idea Hatched Late at Night


The idea for this blog came to me late at night not very long ago. I have been one of those unreliable bloggers who wishes they could do better but is uninspired by their current blog theme. I have been bundling around the recesses of my mind for a topic that would be interesting and fit with something I care about.

I think that talking about food is a really great way to get to know people and share the best of ourselves. Winnipeg has a great blogging community and a great food blogging community as well. The long-term goal of this project is to talk about food with people from all walks of Winnipeg life. I want to talk to elderly people, to young people, to new Winnipeggers, and lifelong residents. I also have a secret ambition to interview the mayor. Why not? However, for now I am planning to start simple. I want to talk to the people who are already my community and share with you their food stories.

If you would like to share your story with me, even if you aren't from Winnipeg, send me an email. I would love to talk

Wish me luck!
Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment